The Best of Minds Worth Meeting Season 1
May 10, 2023
Stern Strategy Group
In this final episode of season one, hosts Whitney Jennings, Justin Louis, and Kenny Conrade look back at some of the top contributions of guests from Minds Worth Meeting season 1 which focused on female experts and thought-leaders.
Guests featured include:
- Zoe Chance, expert on the power of influence and decision-making and author of Influence Is Your Superpower: The Science of Winning Hearts, Sparking Change, and Making Good Things Happen.
- Randi Caplan, Farient Advisors' Leader of marketing and business development on professional services marketing.
- Susan Stern, founder of Stern Strategy Group on building an organization from the ground up, organizational resilience and culture.
- Sheena Iyengar, Columbia Business School professor and author of The Art of Choosing and Think Bigger on the importance of decision-making and choice as well as the fundamental flaws in brainstorming.
- Dr. Nirit Pisano, licensed clinical psychologist and Chief Psychology Officer of Cognovi Labs on the power of emotions at work and in life, the sudden rise in AI and its potential effects.
Music by AudioCoffee: